Sales & Business Development Job Description
As part of the sales team you will help grow ipushpull via direct sales and partnerships with business and enterprise spanning buy side, sell side, brokers, exchanges and vendors. You will take full ownership of the sales process and understand business needs and how ipushpull can best meet them.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Create sales leads and opportunities across capital markets, commodities and digital assets.
- Effectively and creatively demonstrate ipushpull to offer easy solutions to complex problems
- Manage and organise your sales pipeline to meet revenue targets in line with company strategy
- Liaise directly with end users to ensure customers are completely satisfied and understand ipushpull solutions
- Develop key partnerships which will build ipushpull's brand and lead to sales generation
Experience and Skills
The right candidate will be proactive, self-motivated, organised, delivery-focused and have the following experience and skills:
- 3+ years of experience in sales or business development in capital markets/fintech/enterprise SaaS or 3+ years of experience working on the buy side/sell side in a front office role
- Understanding of how financial markets work
- Tech savvy and passionate about future trends
- Working knowledge of Excel (mandatory), Word, PowerPoint
- Proven track record of beating sales targets and experience succeeding in a goal-driven environment
- Salary dependent on experience
- Workplace pension
- 25 days holiday
- Remote-first working environment
- Equity options
- Training and career development opportunities
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
ipushpull (https://www.ipushpull.com/) is a cloud-based Data-as-a-Service and workflow automation platform. We improve workflow efficiency by enabling cross-application secure, audited, access-controlled live data sharing, collaboration, and workflow automation. The API-first platform handles static, live, and streaming data with APIs, integrations, and connectors into many applications, data platforms and services. Our customers are primarily financial markets-based and include investment banks, trading venues, asset managers and brokers.