Sales & Marketing Intern
PushPull Technology is looking for a tech savvy intern to start ASAP.
You'll be exposed to website testing, business development, web marketing and sales and your duties will include:
- Liaising with customers to understand the user journey and increase conversions
- Write blogs and use social media marketing to help increase brand, company and product exposure
- Create and run successful mail campaigns
- Competitor and industry analysis
- Update customer support documentation
- Assist the CEO with institutional/enterprise sales
There will be much more responsibility for the right person.
Our perfect intern would be a self-starter, asks lots of questions, enthusiastic, have bags of common sense and a good sense of humour. A good understanding of Excel is a bonus.
The right candidate may be offered a full time role after the internship.
Sales & business development
As a sales & business development executive you will help grow ipushpull via direct sales and partnerships with businesses and consumers. You will take full ownership of the sales process and understand business needs and how ipushpull can best meet them.
- Create sales leads and opportunities across all industries from small offices to multi-national corporations.
- Effectively and creatively demonstrate ipushpull to offer easy solutions to complex problems
- Manage and organise your sales pipeline to meet revenue targets in line with company strategy
- Liaise directly with end users to ensure customers are completely satisfied and understand ipushpull solutions
- Develop key partnerships which will build ipushpull's brand and lead to sales generation
- 3+ years of experience in lead generation or sales
- Passionate about technology
- Working knowledge of Excel (mandatory), Word, PowerPoint
- Proven track record of beating sales targets and experience succeeding in a goal-driven environment
- Previous experience at Internet or software companies is preferred
- Minimum education level of Bachelor's degree or equivalent