Content Marketing Manager Job Description
We’re looking for a creative and engaging content marketing manager. You will be responsible for managing building content for key campaigns as well as be the chief writer for blog content, social posts and email copy. You will work with the marketing team and agencies.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Research trends & insights related to ipushpull to inform future content pieces and campaigns.
- Integrating keywords into your strategy and evaluating their effectiveness.
- Creating engaging and original blog posts, emails, and social media posts targeted to our audience based on current trends.
- Repurposing popular content across multiple platforms.
- Creating email campaigns targeted to users who sign up for gated content or opt-in to the mailing lists.
- Maintain the company website, ensuring a quality bar, free from typos, broken links and out of date content.
- Plan day to day content needs, e.g., product explainer videos, website pages, datasheets, pitch decks etc.
- Responsible for design (brand guidelines) ongoing maintenance.
- Video creation or editing of existing videos for use across all channels.
- Take personal responsibility for ensuring a quality bar to all content that gets created and follow a formal sign-off process before publishing.
- Manage and a maintain content planning calendar aiming for always-on comms to all target audiences.
- Invest in maintaining the asset library as a record of all content types.
Experience and Skills
The right candidate will be proactive, self-motivated, organised, delivery-focused and have the following experience and skills:
- 5+ years of content marketing experience ideally in capital markets/fintech/enterprise SaaS
- Excellent communication skills and comfortable presenting virtually and in-person to individuals, groups and conferences
- Self motivated, intellectually curious, organised and high EQ
- Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) or above
- Salary dependent on experience
- Workplace pension
- 25 days holiday
- Remote-first working environment
- Equity options
- Training and career development opportunities
Please send your CV to email@example.com
ipushpull (https://www.ipushpull.com/) is a cloud-based Data-as-a-Service and workflow automation platform. We improve workflow efficiency by enabling cross-application secure, audited, access-controlled live data sharing, collaboration, and workflow automation. The API-first platform handles static, live, and streaming data with APIs, integrations, and connectors into many applications, data platforms and services. Our customers are primarily financial markets-based and include investment banks, trading venues, asset managers and brokers.