Senior Front-End Developer Job Description
ipushpull is looking for a senior front-end developer.
We’re an award-winning fintech specialising in Data-as-a-Service and Workflow Automation, with customers across the financial markets. We’re constantly innovating our no-code/low-code platform to make their lives simpler and grow our business faster.
Our customers use our webapp and our integrations with other platforms to streamline workflows within their organisations and with their external clients. The usability, configurability, security and reliability of our apps is critical to their success. You’ll be responsible for enhancing and extending these apps and integrations, adding support for additional platforms and improving the user experience across the board.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Implementing rich, consistent, easy-to-navigate interfaces which enable customers to perform complex tasks
- Developing high-quality, reusable components from business requirements
- Continuously improving and enhance existing components
- Driving quality and testing methodologies to ensure the robustness of our team's solutions
- Taking part in code reviews and architectural discussions with other software engineers
- Mentoring junior developers on code quality and other industry best practices
Experience and Skills
The right candidate will be proactive, self-motivated, organised, delivery-focused and have the following experience and skills:
- 3+ years software development experience
- Familiarity with modern web technologies, front-end frameworks and integrating with back-end services
- Understanding of UX, design and product and a passion for building software that provides a great user experience
- The ability and desire to work across the whole stack
- Experience with agile project management methodologies
- Team player with strong communication skills, empathy, and someone who thrives working in a fast-paced environment.
- Financial markets experience (or willingness to learn)
- Frameworks/libraries: Vue.js or similar, Node.JS, Express, PWA, Jest, Cypress
- Software/Tools: Jira, Git
- Languages: Python/Django, MySQL
- Frameworks/Libraries: Mobile web frameworks, Electron
- Software/Tools: Hubspot, WordPress, Figma
- Integrations with chat platforms (Microsoft Teams, Slack, Symphony)
- Automated deployment to cloud platforms (particularly AWS)
- Containerisation using Docker and Kubernetes
- Salary dependent on experience
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Remote-first working environment
- Workplace pension
- Equity options
- Career development opportunities
Please send your CV to email@example.com
ipushpull (https://www.ipushpull.com/) is a cloud-based Data-as-a-Service and workflow automation platform. We improve workflow efficiency by enabling cross-application secure, audited, access-controlled live data sharing, collaboration, and workflow automation. The API-first platform handles static, live, and streaming data with APIs, integrations, and connectors into many applications, data platforms and services. Our customers are primarily financial markets-based and include investment banks, trading venues, asset managers and brokers.